Park Idaho Springs has implemented an innovative smart parking system. Patrons can pay for parking with credit cards at the payment kiosks or on their smart phones without ever having to visit a pay station.
For information and where to download the ParkMobile Parking app check out the below or click the links to the left.
Paid parking is in effect seven days a week from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Rates are as follows:
1st hour - $2 total
2nd hour - $4 total
3rd hour - $6 total
Every hour after - $5 additional per hour
For more information on the following topics, please click the below links:
There are free 15-minute and 3-hour parking zones throughout the downtown area.
Over-sized vehicles may use the East End Lumber Lot or the parking lot along Highway 103.
County residents can park in paid parking lots for free up to three hours.
$2 parking is available all day at Highway 103
pay by phone - park idaho springs mobile app
Paying to park is made easy with the Park Idaho Springs Mobile App.
The app is free, super easy and convenient!
*20¢ flat fee per transaction on the app.
BENEFITS OF USING YOUR SMART PHONE:
No need to visit the meter
Receive text reminders of parking expiration
Extend your session from anywhere
Stop your parking session early if needed
paRk idaho springs mobile app - HOW TO USE IT...
SMART PHONE - PAY BY APP
1. Click here in your web browser or download the Park Idaho Springs Mobile App:
2. Register for free
3. Select your locations. Zone Numbers are located on signs in each parking lot and street block and on the side of every pay station.
4. Follow instructions on the app
5. Enjoy the freedom of extending your parking from anywhere!
6. Once time has expired, vehicle must be removed to a different location (zone) in order to begin a new session.
solar-powered payment kiosks
Park Idaho Springs offers automated, solar-powered payment kiosks at pay lots, making payment easy and fast at all hours.
4 STEPS TO USING SOLAR-POWERED PAYMENT KIOSKS: