Park Idaho Springs has implemented an innovative smart parking system. Patrons can pay for parking with credit cards at the payment kiosks or on their smart phones without ever having to visit a pay station.
For information and where to download the ParkMobile Parking app check out the below or click the links to the left.
Paid parking is in effect seven days a week from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Street parking: .25 cents for the first 15 minutes or $1 per hour for the first three hours, and $5 per hour thereafter.
Parking lots: FREE FOR SHOULDER SEASON EFFECTIVE OCTOBER 2, 2019.
For more information on the following topics, please click the below links:
Miner Street is free for your first 30 minutes.
There are free 30-minute and 3-hour parking zones throughout the downtown area.
Free 12-hour parking is available at the lot at Miner Street and Soda Creek Road and at the parking lot along Highway 103.
Over-sized vehicles may use the East End Lumber Lot or the parking lot along Highway 103.
County residents can park in paid parking lots for free. This does NOT include 'residential areas' on the parking map.
pay by phone - park idaho springs mobile app
Paying to park is made easy with the Park Idaho Springs Mobile App.
The app is free, super easy and convenient!
*20¢ flat fee per transaction on the app.
BENEFITS OF USING YOUR SMART PHONE:
No need to visit the meter
Receive text reminders of parking expiration
Extend your session from anywhere
Stop your parking session early if needed
paRk idaho springs mobile app - HOW TO USE IT...
SMART PHONE - PAY BY APP
1. Click here in your web browser or download the Park Idaho Springs Mobile App:
2. Register for free
3. Select your locations. Zone Numbers are located on signs in each parking lot and street block and on the side of every pay station.
4. Follow instructions on the app
5. Enjoy the freedom of extending your parking from anywhere!
6. Once time has expired, vehicle must be removed to a different location (zone) in order to begin a new session.